Sunday, November 4, 2012

Just a few thoughts......

I haven't posted in a long time, but had a lot on my mind tonight and wanted to write. I've been so busy with school and the kids that sometimes I lose track of all the things going on in my brain. Tonight I'm really burdened about what to do regarding work. Last December I was laid off from my job. At first, my husband and I were a little nervous about our financial stability with me now working, but it seemed to just work itself out. I have been able to stay home with the kids as well as return to school in hopes to receive a degree in graphic design. Everything has been going great. Now my husband and I will soon be closing on a house that we are just ecstatic about. I have always wanted my own home and now I finally have the chance. Things are just becoming tighter and tighter financially and that's not what I want. I love being able to stay at home with the kids, but I don't enjoy having to live paycheck to paycheck. Its such a dilemma. My goal right now is to finish out school and then possibly get a job in graphic design.... I now however, have this new passion and idea to start my own photography business.  I love taking photo's of kids and families especially newborns and building memory books along with announcements and cards. I just keep going back and forth trying to figure out what would be best. I know I need to work but, do I continue trying to work from home or get a reality check and go apply to places around town???? Decisions..... Decisions... Decisions..... I know the Lord has a plan for me and my family and He will work it out! Thanks for listening to me tonight :-)Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment