Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day Gift Ideas

Have you thought about FATHER'S DAY yet? Yes, its that time already!!!! I know most moms are just getting used to their new summer routine now that the kids are out of school. To help you all out in creating a memorable and fun display to surprise DAD this year, I've got a FREEBIE to share with all of you today. I created some printables  and gifts ideas. All you have to do is click the printable picture, copy and paste it in your documents then print it out on your own paper or cardstock. Hope you enjoy!
                                                                  





"Pop You Put The FIZZ In My Life!"

Now I have to admit, I am a soda lover!! And you know why?????… I love it for the FIZZ!  The bubbles that dance all over your mouth.  They make me happy.  Some days that is all it takes to make my day… a good fresh, straight from the fountain Diet Coke or Mt. Dew.  Those are my all time faves, because you know a girl needs variety in life. Anyway… like the bubbles in my pop, my Pop brings so much joy in my life! This can work for a dad that you call Pop or, like in my family, a grandpa that you call pop who is just as special as daddy.









Print these out and add them to dad's favorite soda!














More Father's Day Gift Ideas





Make Dad’s day special with a day-long feast he'll never forget. From his favorite breakfast and lunch to a dinner he’ll love, here's some recipe ideas you need to make this a Father's Day he'll remember for years.

Breakfast Recipes: Start Father's Day off right with hearty servings of his favorite breakfast foods. From bacon and eggs to French toast and waffles, these recipes are the perfect way to begin the day.
Lunch & Dinner Recipes: Gather up the kids and make Dad an extra special lunch or dinner with any one of our yummy recipes. They’ll put a smile on his face, guaranteed!
BBQ Recipes: Fire up the grill with these recipes. Whether Dad prefers chicken, seafood, beef or pork, these barbecue meal ideas are sure to please. Yum!
Dessert Recipes: Satisfy Dad’s sweet tooth with any of these delicious desserts. They’re simple to make and a satisfying finale to any Father's Day meal.


 If you've got a wonderful dad, step dad or even granddad make sure you make their day extra special!








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment