Monday, June 25, 2012

Makenna's 3rd Birthday

Sorry for taking so long to post this, I just have been one busy momma. We had Makenna's birthday Father's day weekend and then immediately jumped into preparing for my husbands great grandmothers 90th birthday. Here are pictures of Makenna's birthday. Everything is homemade. We had an awesome time and I had so much fun making her day special. She's in love with Elmo right now so that is the theme that we went with.

Makenna and her poppa taking a picture together. I had a lot of  fun making this picture prop.





Party buckets were made off the cricut with the sticky vinyl.

Beautiful birthday girl.

Makenna with her special guests.

Princess blowing out her candles. 

Her favorite present her new Mickey.

Makenna getting some love from her daddy. 


Birthday girl going down the slide. 


Like I said we had such a fun day. If you are interested in getting special instructions on how anything was made then just comment below and I'll get you the information!! Have a great day!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment